Saturday, November 24, 2007

Crayola Monologues

This website is something I found a while back while researching ideas for color names at work*

It's called the Crayola Monologues, and the video is a whimsical take on the metaphor of race through crayon colors.

& you can learn some Crayola history too.

I found it sweetly thought-provoking. It certainly takes on a very weighty issue, especially in the US, but does so in a gentle and not at all uncomfortable manner.




Check it out & let me know what you think.

[I just discovered that GoogleVideo provides the embed codes for its videos...loves it]



*for those of you who don't know much about me, I'm a colorist at a very very cool apparel brand. & one of the best parts of my job is naming colors for the new season. Spring 2009 is going to feature some of the best color names the brand has seen yet ;)

No comments: