Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Little Monsters, You Were Born This Way

Last night Tiff and I went to the very long-awaited Lady Gaga Monster Ball concert in DC! Of course it was absolutely incredible - but in my mind, Gaga can do no wrong!

Making Gaga-inspired outfits was very neccessary - when you go Gaga, you go hard. It took a lot of crafting + sewing but we looked FUCKING AWESOME, in my humble opinion.

Lady Gaga
We are SO ferosh.

Lady Gaga Outfit
My inspiration: Lady Gaga + Clark Kent

Lady Gaga
Flaming piano was badass, and Gaga was ROCKING the ballads. Her voice was definitely on point last night.

Lady Gaga
The outfit was incredible. It was motorized, and would GROW throughout the song.
Reminded me a lot of Hussein Chalayan's Spring 2007 transforming dresses collection

No comments: