Friday, February 19, 2010

I Want a Pet Chameleon

I'd say most of my friends could tell you that I pretty much love Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I have the Red/Black sunnies and had a pair of Teal sunnies turned into prescription glasses.

I also love color. Color is the first thing most people notice about an item - especially a fashion item - and changing the color of any one item can dramatically change the entire feeling of the piece. Color is also my job, so, yeah.

Ben shared this video with me, and it's pretty much perfection. For starters, I totally underestimated the chameleon. And someone has a really great collection of Wayfarers. I am jealous - a pet chameleon and a great selection of sunglasses, must be a charmed life.




It also makes me totally want a pet chameleon!
How much fun would that be?
What would you bring over to try out on my pet chameleon?
What should I name it?

No comments: