Monday, April 14, 2008

What New in ML's World?

A photographic journey of the last few weeks.

Photobucket
We went to Orioles Fan Fest & met the Oriole bird!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kev & I saw The Manchester Orchestra in Towson, and it was awesome (and free...many thanks to my amazing cousin)

Ben & I on the Beach
I went down to Ft. Lauderdale with the seniors for spring break. Here's Ben & I on the beach... I was excited

Project Runway
Tiffany auditioned for Project Runway and she let me model this amazingggg ensemble... I wore it in the presence of Tim Gunn & Jillian Lewis (still can't get over it)

Capital Grille Bar
To celebrate, we went to a fancy dinner at the Capital Grille... ladies at the bar

Captial Grille
The whole crew at the Capital Grille (i <3 my friends)

No comments: