Monday, February 4, 2008

Mid-Twenties. I Don't Like the Way that Sounds.

So I turned 23 on January 29th. Now that it's sinking in, it's kind of scary.

But my party on Friday night was fabulous. The pics say it all:

23rd Bday - Ben & ML
Ben & I

23rd Bday - The Girls
Fave Girls <3

23rd Bday - ML &amp; SRo
I've decided that I am taking a picture with Sarah every time we go out, because we always look gorgeous.


...No really great pics of my dress right now, but it's a gorgeous nanette lepore. i think i'm about to become seriously addicted to her dresses.

rocked it with my gold jessica simpson slingbacks, my new favorite shoes. so sexy! so comfortable!
jessica simpson howard gold

and the very best part? the coach wristlet that Ben got me for the bday (Bleeker Leather Capacity Wristlet in Coal Black):
Coach  Bleeker Leather Capacity Wristlet in Coal Black

...he did a very, very good job on the bday gift. & i love him <3.

No comments: