Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playlist #6: Hip Hop Moment

I'm going through a hip-hop phase, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's Kayne's weekly track drops, or trying to power through work at the office, or just because hip-hop is awesome.

Image is a screenshot of Wale & Gaga from the video for Chillin'. Two of my favorite artists on one track, perfection.




What genre are you really into right now, at this very moment, as you read this?
What are some of your favorite hip-hip collabs?

Ecstacy vs. Lollipop by JJ x Weezy
Soundtrack 2 My Life by Kid Cudi
Pressure feat. Jay-Z by Lupe Fiasco
Chillin feat. Lady Gaga by Wale
Bulletproof (remix) by Major Lazer x La Roux
Tangerine feat. T.I. and Khujo Goodie by Big Boi
Hold the Line feat. Mr. Lex Santigold by Major Lazer
Power (remix) by Kayne West
ChamPain by CeeLo Green

No comments: