Thursday, March 6, 2008

Never Gonna Say Goodbye

If I said "Never Gonna Give You Up"...would you start singing the whole song? Because I definitely did.

Apparently there is an internet prank going around, called being "Rick Rolled"... and it's actually kind of hilarious:

"...in a rickroll a poster provides a link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand which actually takes any one [sic] who clicks it to the Rick Astley video...In connection with the online meme, "Never Gonna Give You Up" was played and performed at some of the February 2008 protests against the Church of Scientology." - wikipedia

(I think the very last part of that is actually the most hilarious)

Ben mentioned this song/meme to me tonight, so I did a little YouTube-ing. And found the VH1 PopUp video for the song. POP UP VIDEO! I LOVE THAT SHOW!

So I just had to share the glory of a Rick Astley Pop Up video.




You can thank me later.

No comments: